Hope everyone is having a great week! It's flying by in kindergarten!
Chase is our Star Student this week, and we are enjoying getting to know more about him!
We were super proud to earn the Golden Shoe at our Friday assembly! They are doing such a great job in the hallway, and showing respect to other classes while they are transitioning to other places in the school.
This week in kindergarten:
HWT: lowercase 'h' and 'f'
Reading Workshop: Dr. Seuss
Writer's Workshop: Response to Dr. Seuss books
Word family/Word wall word: -ake, what, went
Social Studies: US Symbols
Technology: Popplet, Seesaw, MyStory, Sight Word, Magnetic Letters
- Tuesday folders will come home tomorrow (Wednesday)
- We will be celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday on Thursday. Kiddos can dress up as their favorite Seuss character.
- If you would like to order Spring pictures, please return the order form that came home in the Tuesday folder last week.
- Please make sure to return the RED Reading folders. I've had several missing the past few weeks, and they are eager to take home a new book!
- I finished up the middle of the year reading level testing (BAS). I will be emailing your child's current reading level this week. I am SO proud of how much they have grown!! Love seeing the results of their hard work (and yours)!
- March 2nd: Dr. Seuss character dress up (optional!)
- March 3: Parent Reader: Chris Jorgensen
- March 6th: Star Student: Piper
- March 13-17: Spring Break
- April 7th: Bobcat Bash
Thanks so much for all you do! Enjoy your evening!