Hope everyone had a great week!! We had a super busy one, but it was a blast! I have a feeling you have some tired kindergarteners tonight! :)
Macy was our Star Student. We enjoyed getting to know more about her! Bentley is up next!
This week, we took a small break from the class photographer due to early release, Thinkery, and Field Day. I took on the role of photographer, and have several pictures that I am putting together to send you as an iMovie. (It might be tomorrow evening before I send it out...I will admit that I'm rather tired from these fun filled days!!)
The Thinkery was a hit! The kids explored with water, gears, light, and so much more! They had a blast on the picnic, and playing on the playground afterward. Thanks again for all your help!
Field Day is in the books!! What a great time! They played their hearts out, and I can say with confidence that the water balloon area was a favorite! :) We couldn't have asked for better weather! Thank you so much for all the help!! Your hard work makes for such a great experience for the kiddos!
- Please return homework folders on Friday. (If you need longer, please email me.)
- RED Reading folders come home on Tuesday and Thursday. (If you need more time, please email me.) This makes such an impact on helping them become strong readers, so please make this a consistent homework habit. You'll be so proud of their growth!
- Please make sure your child has a change of clothes in their backpack. A few kiddos changed after field day, so they may need a fresh set.
- Please make note that students are not wearing costumes on Monday. We will have fun activities at school, but please save the costumes for that evening. :)
- We have a lot of birthdays coming up, so I wanted to send out a reminder that it is our policy not to have food items brought in for birthdays. Please know that I do make it a fun day for them with birthday activities, and they bring home a birthday bag to continue our class celebration at home. Thank you for your help in this area!
- Wednesday, November 2nd: 50's Day to celebrate the 50th day of school. (They dress in 50's attire, and we have a fun Sock Hop. A note was in the Tuesday folder.)
- November 21-25: Thanksgiving Holiday (how did this get here so fast!?!)
Thanks so much for your partnership and support! I am so proud of how hard all of your little ones are working!
Have a great weekend! Pictures coming soon!