What a week we've had! Thanks so much for making the Crowe's Nest Farm field trip a success! If you have pictures from the trip, I'd love to see them! I appreciate the volunteers for their help, and all you parents for having their kiddo prepared and ready to go! :)
The Friday assembly was great! Your kiddos had such a fun time leading, and I was a super proud teacher! I've put video into Seesaw. The app was giving me a hard time today, so I had to break up the video. Sorry about that!
Next week we will be reviewing in all areas. We'll also be completing our Structure and Function module in PLTW.
We'll be finishing up our end of year BAS testing, take our math test, and write our end of year writing sample. So proud of how much each of the kiddos has grown this year!!
- We will be returning all library books next week.
- Next week will be our final week of RED Reading folders. I am missing a few of our readers, please check to see if any slipped out of the folders at the house. Thanks in advance!
- Please continue to check the school website and my emails for dates. The end of the year has a lot going on!
- Monday, May 14: Kindergarten Open House 5:30-6:30
- May 14-16: STAAR Testing (campus closed to visitors)
- Wednesday, May 16: K-2 Enrichment Showcase 4:30-6:00
- Wonderful Wednesday dates (optional) 3:00-3:50: May 9
- Tuesday, May 22: End of Year Awards 1:30 (date was changed)
- Friday, May 25: Class EOY Party (more info later!)
- Tuesday, May 29: Last Day of School
Thanks so much for your partnership! Have a wonderful weekend!