Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
Though the week was short, we filled it with a lot of learning! We started our Penguin research, and the kids are doing a great job thinking like a researcher. Our counselor, Mrs. O'Brien, taught a lesson about cyber safety and kindness. The kids had indoor recess on Wednesday and Thursday, and we had a lot of movement activities with GoNoodle.
Word Family, Sight Words: -en, there, was
Writing Workshop: Penguin research
Reading Workshop: Penguin research
Math: Quantities to 20
Technology: RAZ Kids, Seesaw, Nearpod, Kahoot!, Endless Word Play
- Please make sure to send a jacket each day with your kiddo. Our PE time is early in the morning, and sometimes they go outside to the track.
- The 100th day of school is quickly approaching! Please be on the lookout for the notes in the Tuesday folder next week, as well as a Google sign up for donated items.
- Please return the signed report card envelope tomorrow. The report card itself is yours to keep.
- Friday, February 2nd: Fern Bluff Science Fair
- Wednesday, February 7th: 100th Day of School (more info coming home in folders)
- Thursday, February 8th: Spring Pictures and Class photo
- Monday, February 19th: Student Holiday/Staff Development
- Tuesday, February 20th: Student Holiday/Staff Development
- March 12th-16th: Spring Break
Thanks for your support and partnership! Hope you each have a wonderful week!