We are now officially in the last 9 weeks of school. Your kids are working so hard, and had a great week!
We started our Project Lead the Way Module: Pushes and Pulls. We are exploring pushes, pulls, and what factors increase/decrease motion. We will be uploading videos/pictures into Seesaw as we work through the kindergarten modules. The kids have really enjoyed the activities!
Reading Workshop: Fables and Lullabies
Writing Workshop: Thoughtful endings, strong spelling, adding details
Phonics: hard/soft 'c'
Sight Words, Word Families: why, when, -ing
Science: Finish up force and motion, magnets
Technology: Seesaw, RAZ Kids, PicCollage, Epic!
- Please make sure to return the RED Reading folder for new books. We are in the home stretch, and reading these books will help your child as they master kindergarten reading expectations.
- Please remember to send a snack to school each day.
- Monday, March 26: Star Student: Archie
- Friday, March 30: No School
- Monday, April 2: Star Student: Ethan
- Friday, April 6: Bobcat Bash
Parent Reader: Charity
- Monday, April 9: Star Student: Katelyn
Have a wonderful weekend!