This week flew by! Your kiddos were rock stars during the testing days. They did a great job of staying quiet in the halls, and adjusting to the modified schedule.
Grace was our Star Student, and we enjoyed learning more about her! Vivienne is up next week! Can't wait to hear about Mr. Owl's week!
Phonics: Magic 'e'
Reading Workshop: Poetry
Writing Workshop: Poetry
Word wall/Sight Word: -ail, no, off
Math: Joining Sets
Technology: Seesaw, Nearpod, Kahoot!, Sight Words, Magnetic Letters, iMovie, PicCollage
- Monday, April 3: Star Student: Vivienne
- Wednesday, April 5th: Early Release Day
- Friday, April 7th: Parent Reader: Melissa Mayo
- Friday, April 7th: Bobcat Bash
- Friday, April 14th: Student and Staff Holiday
Thank you so much for the glue stick and crayon donations! We are now set on glue sticks, but still need just a few more boxes of crayons. Thanks so much for your help!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! Thanks so much for your partnership!