Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
We had a blast celebrating the 100th day of school on Wednesday!! Thanks so much for the donations sent in...it helped make the day a fun and special one!
Just a reminder, I will be at a conference on Monday and Tuesday. Mrs. Port will be here on Monday, and Mrs. Davis on Tuesday. Both are wonderful subs, and I know the kids will learn a lot and have a blast with them. Lessons/activities are prepped and ready to go!
Word Family, sight words: -ug, that, but
Reading: Beginning, Middle, End, Problem/Solution
Writing: Responses, Invitations
Math: Graphing, Estimation
Social Studies: Landforms
Technology: Seesaw, Chatterkid, Popplet, RAZ Kids
- Please send a jacket to school daily with your child. PE is at 8:50, and it is pretty chilly around that time when they go to the track.
- Please make sure your child is reading their book from the RED Reading folder on Tuesday/Thursdays. There are additional activities that I have started to include to target fluency and/or comprehension. These just take a few minutes, and make a huge impact on your child's reading progress.
- Please make sure your child has a change of clothes in their backpack.
- Monday, February 12th: Star Student: Zoe
- Monday-Tuesday February 12/13: Mrs. Williams at a conference
- Friday, February 16th: Parent Reader: Hector Lopez
- Monday, February 19th: Student Holiday/Staff Development
- Tuesday, February 20th: Student Holiday/Staff Development
- March 12th-16th: Spring Break
Thanks so much for all you do! Have a wonderful weekend!