Hope everyone had a great weekend! I had family in town visiting, and it was a fun time!
Writing Workshop: We are researchers!
Reading Workshop: We are researchers!
Phonics: Vowel Pairs
Word Family/Word Wall: Review
Math: Review 3D shapes and coins
Science: Farm Animals
Technology: ChatterKid, Epic!, Seesaw, PicCollage
PLTW: Finish up Animals and Algorithms, Begin Structure and Function
- Please return field trip permission forms (please sign the back as well!), along with a $6 payment for Crowe's Nest Farm. (If sending check, please make out to FBE and include DL number.)
- Please send a healthy snack to school each day.
- RED Reading folders will continue to come home on T/Th over the next few weeks. This will be my last week to officially meet with groups so that I can begin individual end of year testing....so please make sure they are reading these over the next few weeks to help them finish the year strong. I can see such a difference when they are reading at home, too. I just love the home/school partnership!!
- Please make sure to check the dates at the bottom of my email, as well as the school online calendar. This is a busy time of year with lots of extras on the schedule.
- There has been a date change to our End of the Year Awards program due to a schedule conflict. The new date is May 22.
- Monday, April 23: Star Student: Piper
- Wednesday, April 25: I will have a sub so that I can help with Kindergarten Screening for our incoming students. (Wasn't this just yesterday for your little ones??)
- Friday, April 27: Parent Reader: Charity
- May 1-4: Bookfair in the library
- Thursday, May 3: Field Trip to Crowe's Nest Farm
- Monday, May 14: Kindergarten Open House 5:30-6:30
- May 14-16: STAAR Testing (campus closed to visitors)
- Wednesday, May 16: K-2 Enrichment Showcase 4:30-6:00
- Wonderful Wednesday dates (optional) 3:00-3:50: April 25, May 2, May 9
- Tuesday, May 22: End of Year Awards 1:30 (date was changed)
- Friday, May 24: Class EOY Party (more info later!)
- Tuesday, May 29: Last Day of School
Thanks so much for your partnership! Have a wonderful day!