Hope everyone had a wonderful week! It sure flew by in kindergarten!
We had a great time with all of our community helper visits! I hope you enjoyed getting a glimpse of the fun through Seesaw. The kiddos did a great job sharing the tools you use at your jobs, and did a wonderful job of being a great audience for each other!
Your kiddos are blowing me away with how well they are transitioning into kindergarten. We have had so many compliments about how respectful our class is, as well as what good listeners they are. Thanks for all you do to support that at home!
Sight Words/Word family: do, for, -ag
Reading Workshop: Print Concepts
Writer's Workshop: Resources in the room, moving from lists to stories
Word Study/Phonics: Syllables
Math: Number Sense 0-10
Social Studies: All About Me
Technology: Nearpod, Seesaw, Ten Frame, Duck Duck Moose Math
- Please send a healthy snack to school each day.
- Please sign Tuesday folders and return them on Wednesdays.
- If you have not already sent headphones, please send them in a labeled baggie when you get a moment. Thanks for your help in this!
- Monday, September 18th: Star Student: Amal
- Friday, September 22nd: Parent Reader: Michelle Cantu
- Thursday, September 28th: Science Night @ 6pm
- Tuesday, October 3rd: Kindergarten Academic Night 5:00-6:00
Thanks for all you do! Have a wonderful weekend!