Week #4: September 14, 2018
- Be on the lookout for UIL sign ups in the next Tuesday folder.
- At Home Learning for Math-
- ALL students should be reading at least 20 minutes at home every day.
- No school on October 8th & 9th
- 9.17- 4th grade teachers in a meeting 11:30-3:30
- 9.25- Flu Clinic
- 10.5-Field Day
- 10.8-10.9- No school- Staff Development
- 10.11-Fall Picture Day
- 12.13-Field Trip to Bob Bullock Museum
Next week we are learning...
- Language Arts- Paragraph Writing; Character Conflicts; Spelling Suffixes -ible & -able; Adjectives
- Math- Addition and Subtraction
- Science- Energy
- Social Studies-Constitution Week
Classroom/Grade Level Needs…
- 4th grade store donations
- Sticky Notes
Thank you for your involvement in your child’s education!
The 4th Grade Team