Today was the last day of the 1st nine week grading period! Wow, that flew by! I have really enjoyed getting to know each of your kiddos, and I'm so proud of how much they have all grown already!
Levi was our Star Student this week, and we enjoyed getting to know him even more! Macy is up next!
We had fun celebrating Dariel's birthday! It's this Sunday, but we celebrated early! I emailed the video of the birthday song video that we use to celebrate.
We also filled our compliment jar!! We took a vote, and dance party won! I emailed a video...it was so much fun!
We had a lot of community helper visitors! Sam Bass Fire Department, a sheriff from Williamson County, a police officer, 911 dispatcher, and EMS all came to visit. The kiddos had a lot of great questions, and the visitors did a great job describing their role and the tools they use.
Vivienne and Grace's mom, Mrs. Nelson, visited as our parent reader today, and the kids had a great time! She surprised them with mini pumpkins to decorate after the story. These came home in their backpacks!
Piper was our class photographer this week. It is so fun seeing the day through their eyes! Her iMovie is was in the weekly update email.
- RED Reading Folders will only come home on Tuesday this week due to early release, field trip, and Field Day.
- Please return library books on Thursdays.
- We are collecting coins for Coins for Coats. The winning class gets to have Flashlight Friday in the library!
- We are still in need of a co-homeroom parent. Please let me know if you are interested.
- Tuesday, October 25th, Scary Story Literacy Night: 6:00
- Wednesday, October 26th is Early Release at noon.
- Thursday, October 27th: Kindergarten Field Trip to the Thinkery
- Friday, October 28th: Field Day (we have the morning spot, more info coming)
Thanks so much for your partnership! Have a great weekend!