What a busy week we had last week! We had fun discussing what we dressed up as for Halloween, celebrating the 50th day of school, and earning the Golden Shoe at the Friday assembly!
Thanks so much for donating items to make the 50th day of school a great one! Thank you to the volunteers that helped with the Sock Hop. What a fun day!
If you ordered school pictures or PE t-shirts, they came home last week. Please let me know if you ordered, but did not receive one.
Sight Words/Word Family: dad, am, -ob
Reading Workshop: Media Literacy
Writing Workshop: Adjectives
Word Work/Phonics: Alliteration
Math: Number Sense
Social Studies: Voting
Technology: Kids A-Z, Nearpod, Kahoot!
- Please make sure that your child is reading their book in the RED Reading folder every Tuesday and Thursday. Please make sure to sign the reading log so that I know that they are ready for a new book.
- Please check the note about our Media Literacy homework that was in the Tuesday folder.
- I will be sending an email about Kids A-Z (also known as RAZ Kids). We will be using this at school, and I am sending you the username/password so that your child can use it at home as well.
- Monday, November 6th: Star Student: Timothy
- Friday, November 10th: Parent Reader: Nichole Ringler
- Monday, November 13th: Star Student: Ben
- Thursday, November 16th: Thanksgiving lunch in the cafeteria (during our normal lunch time)
- Friday, November 17th: Parent Reader: Michelle Cantu
- Monday, November 20th-Friday, November 24th: Thanksgiving Holiday (No School)
Thanks! Have a great week!