Hope everyone had a great weekend! I can't believe that I only have 8 days left with your precious kiddos!!
Last week was a busy one! We've been working hard on our program performance, and are excited to show you tomorrow!
The Crowe's Nest Farm field trip was a success! Thanks so much for having your kiddo ready to go with everything they needed. Thanks to the parents that joined and helped chaperone. A great time was had by all!
A thank you shout out to Gerry, Jennifer, and Melissa for working on the door after school, and to Autumn for providing the supplies. The kids will be so surprised when they get to school tomorrow!! We have a week full of camping themed learning next week. (I'll put a picture of the door in Seesaw tomorrow!)
Thanks to those who volunteered camping supplies. If possible, please send in on Friday for the volunteers to set up our classroom after school. The kids will be so excited to arrive for their last week of school to a room transformed into a campground.
- Happy Camper Book Fair in the library Tuesday-Friday.
- Monday, May 22: End of the Year Awards Program @ 1:30. (if you would like to take your child home after the program, you will need to sign them out in the office.)
- Thursday, May 25: Fern Bluff's 25th Anniversary Community Celebration @ 5:00
- Friday, May 26th: Parent Reader: Denise
- Monday, May 29th: No School (Memorial Day)
- Thursday, June 1: Last Day of School! End of year party (details coming soon)
Looking forward to learning and fun this week with your kiddos! Have a great week!