We made it to Spring Break! Time flies when you're having fun!!
Piper was our Star Student, and we enjoyed learning more about her.
We had a great time celebrating the 25th anniversary of our school today! We had special speakers at our assembly, and had fun at 25 past each hour of the school day.
When we return from Spring Break:
Reading Workshop: Expository Texts
Writing Workshop: Expository Writing
Word wall words/Word family: -ing, look, when
Math: Separating Sets
Technology: Seesaw, Nearpod, Sight word app, magnetic letters, Starfall, coding
- I realize I've dropped the ball on sharing weekly iMovies! Sorry about that! My goal is to pair students up as we finish out the year to create iMovies to give an overview of our week from their perspectives.
- The kiddos are really taking off with their reading and writing!
- I'm missing a few of the readers that I send home in RED reading folders. If you happen to find any during your spring cleaning, please send them my way.
- If you ordered a class photo, it's in your child's backpack.
- March 13th-17th: Spring Break
- March 20th: Star Student: Sofie
- March 24th: Parent Reader: Art Gonzalez
- April 7th: Bobcat Bash
Thanks so much for your partnership! Have a fun and restful Spring Break!