Hope you are having a great day!
I enjoyed watching your kiddos perform on Thursday! That evening is one of my favorites of the year!
Sight Words, Word Family: review
Reading Workshop: Story Elements, Problem/Solution, Reading Response
Writing Workshop: Making a list, writing a letter
Math: measuring capacity
Social Studies: Customs and traditions
Technology: Kahoot!, Chatterkid
Holiday Tradition Homework:
Just a reminder to send in the item that represents a custom/tradition that your family celebrates. We are sharing at the end of the week.
- The RED Reading folder will be going home as normal this week, and Tuesday of next week. Please make sure your child is reading the book to you. We so much growth when your child is reading at home, too!
- Please send a jacket to school each day with your child.
I also wanted to let you know that we have had a few extra discussions about our behavior at school. We've reviewed hallway behavior, classroom expectations, and how to respond when the teacher gives directions. I understand that we are getting so close to the holidays, and there is so much excitement...but I also want to make sure that we are still learning while we are at school. Any follow up conversations at home would be helpful and appreciated. :)
- Thursday, December 21st: Kindergarten Holiday Party 11:10-12:00 (last day for students)
- Friday, December 22: No School (staff workday)
- Friday, December 22-Monday, January 8: No school
- Tuesday, January 9: Students return to school
Thanks for your partnership! Have a great day!