Week #1: August 24, 2018
- Return t-shirt/SS weekly order form with payment of $20 by August 30th.
- Return signed permission form for app/website use.
- Binders and zipper bags are a great help for students as they travel back and forth between classes.
- Make sure you have completed the volunteer application to be on campus/field trips and work with students.
- 8.27 -PTA Meeting 6pm
- 9.7 -Grandparents’ Lunch
- 9.10- Parent Academic Night 5:30-6:30
- 9.25- Flu Clinic
- 10.5-Field Day
- 10.11-Fall Picture Day
- 12.13-Field Trip to Bob Bullock Museum
Next week we are learning...
- Language Arts- Sentence Structure, Comprehension Review, Plural Nouns
- Math- Place Value
- Science- Classifying Matter
- Social Studies- TX Landforms
Classroom/Grade Level Needs…
- Gently used Recess Equipment (footballs, soccer balls, basketballs, hula hoops, tennis balls)
- Items 4th Grade School Store - “One person’s trash, is another person’s treasure! “ (toys from kids’ meals, pencils, erasers, notepads, party favor type trinkets, etc)
*We would love your help running our school store.
Watch for a Sign-up Genius coming soon.
Thank you for your involvement in your child’s education!
The 4th Grade Team