Hope everyone is having a great week! Sorry for the delayed update!
This weekend I attended the Math Pentathlon with my son, and had the joy of watching two of our very own classmates represent FBE. Ben and Noah have been working very hard all year practicing with their team, and did a fantastic job at the tournament. Way to go, boys!!
This week in kindergarten:
Phonics/Word Work: R controlled vowels
Sight Word/Word Family: -ar, as, by
Math: Problem Solving
Technology: Chatterkid, RAZ, Epic!, Seesaw
- This time of year has a lot of events to look forward to! Please make sure to check the dates at the bottom of the email, and keep an eye on the calendar posted on the school website.
- Please remember to return signed report card envelopes.
- Many red reading folders have not been returned. Please make sure to have your kiddo read these every T/Th night. Their reading is really coming along, and reading these at home will help them master kindergarten expectations. Thanks so much for your partnership and support at home!
- Today and tomorrow the campus is not open to visitors due to STAAR testing. Thanks for your help in this.
- Friday, 13th: Parent Reader: WenChen Ling
- Monday, 16th: Star Student: Alex
- Thursday, 19th: Maker Night 5:00-6:30
- Friday, 20th: Parent Reader: Hector
- Monday, 23rd: Star Student: Piper
- Friday, 27th: Parent Reader: Charity
- Thursday, May 3rd: Field Trip to Crowe's Nest (more info coming home soon)
- Wednesday, May 23: End of the Year Awards Ceremony @ 1:30
If your student is signed up for Wonderful Wednesday, the meeting dates are:
April 18, 25, May 2, 9
- Tuesday, May 29th: Last day of school
Thanks so much for all you do! Have a great week!